Saturday, June 05, 2010

Middle of exam season


Hello lovely people! I am sorry for not updating for so long, I have been quite busy. I have just taken a big exam and have one more on Monday. While revising for exams, it has also been so sunny and beautiful outside. Anyway, I don't have a lot of time for a real update, but here are some pictures I have taken over the past month. :) After my exams, I will update more!



A deer in Richmond Park, where Ellie, her mom, and I went for Ellie's birthday

Banana and Baileys Bread and Butter Pudding from Jaime Oliver


A part of the Parliament Building


hilarious/helpful sign near Downing Street (where the Prime Minister lives)


Elliephant


Horse crossing sign near Buckingham Palace

going to see the queen

1 comment:

  1. What's with the last photo? You guys never came to visit me...

    ReplyDelete