Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer begins

I am done with my exams! I think they went well. One of them was 3 hours, the other 2. I have not hand written so much in years.

Did anyone watch the England vs USA world cup match? It was a good match! The goal that the English goalkeeper let in was excruciating for the English fans (the second goal in the video). I am happy with the result because I don't know if the diplomatic relations between the US and the UK could have taken a win either way. :)


Ellie is working full time, and I am now going to work on my dissertation, which is due September 1st. I am not sure at all what I will write about - but I am meeting with my advisor tomorrow, so hopefully something will be illuminated.

The weather here has been off and on - sometimes rainy, sometimes sunny. I have spent a lot of time outside with friends. Last Saturday, I went to the beautiful Battersea Park to have some chips and wine in the park.

Yesterday I went to a knit crawl around the South Kensington area. Arranged by Stitch London. I won a book in the raffle!
It seems a bit advanced for me, but maybe I will work up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment